By reading, listening or watching any of my content, podcast, blog, videos, and/or by paying for a service, program, membership, coaching package, recording, or any other service or product sold by me (Sonia Ortiz), you agree to these Terms and Conditions, without modification, and you acknowledge reading them.
- You understand and accept that even though I talk about the idea of “making more money”, I don’t claim to be a financial expert. Any advice I give you about your business, your marketing and your money-making activities does not replace professional advice from financial advisors, accountants, etc.
- You agree that managing your business, implementing new strategies and making new decisions will yield different results and that you are in control of your own actions. I make no specific income guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind or nature, express or implied with respect to the programs, products and services negotiated.
- You understand that getting help in your business requires a certain degree of openness and vulnerability, and you acknowledge that you are in control of deciding whether my approach is right for you or not.
- You understand that my services work best with high-functioning individuals and that it is your responsibility to choose the best help for your situation, and I cannot be held responsible for whatever choice you make.
- You understand and agree that my prices are in CAD (Canadian dollars) and this may be subject to change in the future.
- You understand that a credit card is required to process payment through Stripe and/or PayPal.
- You understand that you are responsible for paying the entire program fee, regardless of whether you complete the program, and regardless of circumstance.
- You understand that if you have an emergency and must reschedule an appointment we have in a one-on-one setting, you have 12 hours to do so. After 12 hours, this will be counted as a no-show and that appointment will be lost.
- You understand that the programs and services offered on this website and my other communication channels are subject to availability and that no order is deemed accepted until payment has been processed.
- You understand that the information on this website and any of my other communication channels can not be 100% accurate, current, or error-free at all times. From time to time I may correct errors in pricing, descriptions and information I give out to you.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the Province of Quebec, without regard to the choice of law principles thereof.