LAST UPDATE: January 2020
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Summary
- What Personal Data Is Collected Regularly: Email Address, Website, Instagram Handle.
- What Personal Data Is Collected Occasionally: Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number.
- Other Information Collected: Site visit (cookies and pixels).
- Tools Involved In Collection: Mailerlite, Acuity Scheduling, Stripe, Paypal, Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel.
- How Data Is Collected: Opt-in forms for free resources, appointment setting for client calls, purchasing service packages, tracking cookies and pixels.
- How Data Is Used: To provide free resources, send electronics informational newsletters, send marketing communications, maintain client communication/relationships, target marketing communications (Facebook pixel) and to refine marketing and social media strategies (Google Analytics).
- How To Remove Your Data: Each email has an ‘unsubscribe’ link. You can also contact Sonia at firstname.lastname@example.org, to request a manual removal.
Sonia Ortiz (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://secretlylazy.co website (the “Site”).
Sonia Ortiz is committed to protecting your privacy online. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Site and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information We Collect
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Website address
- Cookies and Usage Data
The information you provide is used to process transactions, send periodic emails, and improve the service we provide.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Site (“Service Providers”), to perform Site-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Site is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may also collect information how the Site is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We use this type of information to administer the Site and provide the highest possible level of service to you. We also use this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Site.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze ourSite .
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of ourSite .
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Site.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Third Party Links
The Site may contain links to third party websites. Other sites accessible through our site via links or otherwise have their own policies in regard to privacy. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third parties.
Use of Data
Sonia Ortiz uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Site
- To notify you about changes to our Site
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Site when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Site
- To monitor the usage of the Site
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Site does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.